Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Custom Baby Footprint Pendant





While trying to live up to the "Stamp 4 Life" name, I came up with a mini-domino pendant design to honor babies and moms with this special baby footprint pendant that can be decorated with rhinestones to represent each child in a family.

It's now for sale in my etsy store and $3 from the sale of this pendant will be donated to Tepeyac Family Center, a non-profit that helps women in crisis pregnancies.


This pendant is:
• Made from a mini-domino (about 1” x ½”).
• Handstamped and colored with alcohol inks in colors of your choosing.
• Sealed with waterproof epoxy resin.
• Completed with a silver-plated jewelry bail and rhinestones (I'll use clear unless you request special colors, such as those of your child's birthstone).

The one with three rhinestones is my personal one to represent my three kids. The others are custom orders. The one with blue and red rhinestones are the birthstones of the kids.






Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. All of your pendants and necklaces are so gorgeous!! I hope they sell for you. :)

    ReplyDelete