Friday, January 16, 2009

Valentine Buffet Appetizer


I'm having a "Valentine Buffet" on Jan. 23 & here's the first offering, the appetizer, if you will.
I wanted to showcase the Valentine Bundle (3 Heart Punch, Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane Designer Paper), as well as the Big Shot dies. So, first is a candy topper made from the Top Note Bigz Die. I love the look of white embossed on vellum so that's what I did with the big heart stamp.

Next is a Pillow Box (from the Bigz Die) made from acetate (used Sticky Strip to adhere the side--you can see it, but since it's still nice & neat, I don't think it matters). I used 2-way Glue to adhere clear microbeads on the stamp.

Have a great long weekend!

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I love the heart on the top note die! Very cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I LOVE the look of the heart stamped on vellum. I always forget to use my vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute! Love the embossed vellum.

    ReplyDelete