Friday, August 1, 2008

SU! to Partner with Sizzix!

So, this week is Stampin' Up!'s 20th annual Convention in Salt Lake City so I've been spending sick amounts of time online reading attendees' blogs to get the latest scoop. Today SU! announced they will be partnering with Sizzix to sell the Big Shot & EXCLUSIVE SU! dies!

These are just a couple of projects we'll be able to make with the dies. What do I think about all this? Well, it's pretty cool to have dies that coordinate with SU! images. I'm a punch-a-holic so I think I'll love being able to easily punch out more stuff, so why not? Most of the dies will also work in many other die-cutting machines too; so if you already have a different brand, you can still use most of the dies. Stay tuned for the official launch in September--then even more dies will be introduced in the future.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment