Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ta-da! Like My New Blog Design?


How 'bout this new blog design, eh? I'd like to thank Jen at The Art of Living Designs for giving my fledgling blog a makeover this week! I met Jen at a craft fair this past December & made her a name frame. As fate would have it, when I announced my blog, she was in need of another name frame & a bartering relationship was formed :) I think I got the better end of that deal! She was (& is) super attentive & great at explaining html--my basic html class ten years ago (before children & lost brain cells) only goes so far!




So, here's the frame I made for her. The call was for a sports theme but I didn't have any sports stamps. Luckily, I'm also an embellishment addict so I compensated with some sports brads & ribbon. The baseball brads are actually flat white brads by Queen & Co. with DCWV black circle rub-on stitches on them (I cut the circles in half & reversed the halves). Stampin' Up!'s "Starstruck" stamp set & coordinating Large & Small Star Punches also worked well for a sports theme. The background papers are from the Simply Scrappin' Kit "Creative License" which retired Fall '07. Man, I'm going to miss the Wild Wasabi Green when it retires soon!! Sigh.






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment