Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life Is Good--Decor Elements




Here's a dilemma--I love SU!'s new interior decor line but how do you "demonstrate" vinyl wall decorations? Answer: frame one & make it mobile! Actually, I really wanted this "Life is Good" saying for our new screen porch (still in process since what seems like forever!) & it works better framed for that anyway. I don't think you can put rub-ons on a screen. Anyway, now I can take it to workshops, etc. to show people how cool they look in person.

I really had fun decorating this float frame. The vinyl rub-on is on the top of the glass & the paper (the Bella Rose designer paper coming out in the new catalog--the colors are the new in-colors Kiwi Kiss & Riding Hood Red) is between the two glass panes. Then, I also used some of the "Anchored" rub-ons. So, just in case you were wondering if you can put a regular rub-on on the wall rub-ons--there you go!

Oh, & the best thing? I found a "conversation set" of a love seat, two chairs & coffee table on clearance for the porch (whenever it's finished) & the cushions match this frame! Yeah, I decorate around Stampin' Up! colors. You know you're an addict when....

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment